Redstone Arsenal is a military facility that is the center of the military’s testing, development, and doctrine for the Army’s missile program (Wikipedia: Redstone Arsenal). Hagler Systems was contacted to design, build, and test two Hydraulic Power Units (HPU) to run a six degree of freedom (6DOF) shaker table, which was supplied by others. The shaker table is the same used by NASA to test the ARES rocket family.Challenge
The Challenges We Solved
- Fabricate a completely stainless system requiring cleanliness of 5um.
- Adhere to stringent military specifications.
- Design, Build, and Test of Custom spec’d Code 61/62 Piping system.
Where We Excelled
- Innovative and ergonomic designs for piping and controls streamlined exceedingly complex and stringent military requirements providing user friendly and safe test equipment.
- Multidisciplinary team excels through rigorous mil spec and requirements.
- Coordination of 3rd party inspection and facilitating startup requirements.